Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Latest on Ryan

Hey everyone. I stayed here at the hospital last night as Michelle went home to sleep for the first time in over 3 weeks. It was really hard for her to leave yesterday. She just can hardly bare being away from Ryan and the dedication she has shown to her is awe inspiring. Ryan is making progress albeit slowly. That's ok though, she can take all the time she needs. Her vent settings continue to get lowered as they hope to extubate by Friday. She does however still have a fever, a fever that she had all last night. Please continue to pray for her healing. I know God has something great right around the corner if we all just trust in His plan and wait patiently for His answer. As I was reading and praying yesterday I was reminded of the fact that God has never let me down. He doesn't necessarily respond when I want him to but God has always been faithful to come through for me. And most of the time it's not exactly what I prayed for but it always seems to work out for the best. I will be honest, alot of times in life I have thought that I knew best for a certain situation and I'm upset when God doesn't answer my prayer. But I tell you everytime I think he has ignored my prayers, he shows up with a plan that I never saw coming. And surprisingly enough it's better than anything I could have thought up. You see God has a plan and He knows what's best for us. So the best thing we can do is make our desires known to Him and trust that though it may not be in our time or even the way we planned it, God will always prove to be faithful. Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment