Monday, September 5, 2011

Ryan's rough morning

Ok Ryan now has a good pulse and blood pressure. She is such a FIGHTER! For those of you who don't know, she suddenly coded this morning. We thought for sure we were going to lose her. Apparently one of her lines that is used for giving her fluids had slipped out and was leaking into and around her lungs. As soon as they opened her chest and removed the fluid she began to stabilize. She is however not out of the woods. Please continue to pray for her recovery. More updates to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I just saw the post of fb from Michelle's grandma....I am praying!!!! I just love this little girl so much-----keep fighting sweet Ryan!!!! We love you and are SO very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Larry's granddaughter. I just wanted to let u both know how much my heart hurts 4 y'all. I am praying 4 y'all and Ryan. U are not invincible. As hard as it is you need to let others help u so u can take care of yourselves which lets you take of Ryan better. It lets others feel like they can do something 4 u which helps them not feel so helpless either. N E ways I just wanted to let u know that y'all and precious Ryan r in my prayers. Just consider the advice from someone who has been there.
    - Jill Walston

    ReplyDelete