Friday, August 5, 2011

His yoke is easy

This is what Michelle and I read this morning as we spent time with God together. We sure needed to hear this. It's been tough the last few days. We are worn out, but God is good and we will get through this. Ryan's recovery has slowed up a bit. She is stable but still on morphine on a regular basis. She is also breaking out in a rash. Her vent settings are still pretty high and the closure on her back is healing at a slow rate. Please continue to keep her and us in your prayers. Jared


Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment